If you can afford luxury and pomp, Dubai offers you every kind of luxury that you can think of. One such regal opportunity is to undertake Dubai sightseeing, along with your family and the near ones, onboard a private chartered seaplane. Dubai, unquestionably, is a city that has been built over the years with lots of beautiful landmarks. Each of these tourist attractions is a marvel. They stand testimony to the most intricate of architecture and engineering.
As you fly over the city, within your own world of private chartered plane, you will feel extremely proud and happy that you preferred this option of Dubai sightseeing. It forms a big part of your lifetime memory. It is such a magical feel that you and your family will cherish it for the rest of your lives.
For your exclusive Sightseeing tour of Dubai by a charter seaplane, you will have the facility of being picked up from your hotel. The royal limo that picks you up will take to the Seawings Office at Club Joumana in the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa. You will be there at least 30 minutes earlier to the flight schedule.
The charter plane can accommodate up to nine passengers. The Cessna 208 Caravan is an amphibian aircraft that takes off from and lands on water. The interior of the plane is organized to provide spacious and comfortable seating with ample leg space. All the seats are individual leather chair recliner seats along the window so you will have an enjoyable view of the city beneath you. The tour will last for 40 minutes flying over the most popular, impressive earthscape.
Some of the places that you will get to see during this 40-minute tour are briefly listed here with a single sentence introduction to each of them:
– Jebel Ali Palm and Palm Jumeirah two of the three amazing palm shaped man-made Dubai islands.
– Jebel Ali Port: The largest harbor created by man, anywhere in the world.
– Dubai Marina: This landmark, still under construction, is expected to be the largest artificial marina in the world. This monumental effort is inspired by the Concord Pacific Place in Canada.
– Burj Al Arab is a seven-star hotel put up on an artificial island with a bridge that connects to the mainland.
– Jumeirah is a neat residential area on the coast, comprising low rise private houses.
– Dubai Creek is a natural seawater inlet streaming through the center of the city like a great geographical divider.