There are all sorts of apartments for rent while you are in Dubai. If it is not up to the money, then you can rent just in any size and for anytime, you feel like. It is better to negotiate to make a bargain out of the deal. Dubai is currently a hot spot for tourists, investors and new locals who came to Dubai for work and starting over, so when the demand is high then the offer must go up even higher.
You will be able to find all sorts of apartments over here. Dubai serviced apartments mean those sorts of apartments, which are either parts of a hotel where you can enjoy all the additional hotel services like the cleaning, laundry, swimming pool and gym, not to mention the restaurant when you do not want to cook. These are the highest business now, as people do not want to waste their time doing chores around the house all day. Most people, who are so lucky to have multiple months to spend on holiday, normally rent such Dubai services apartments, as they merely want to concentrate on the leisure and going out. That is why it is more than ideal to go to an apartment hotel, out of which there are all sorts of, depending on your budget. Hereby, we will give you a short introduction of all sorts of holiday apartments that are on offer in Dubai. We will go from high class toward economical solutions:
* Dunes Hotel Apartments: It is a very elegant complex of Dubai serviced apartments which are equipped with everything that can be needed, offering 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for an average rate of EUR 53/ Person. Breakfasts cost an extra but they can also be ordered to be served by a waiter in your apartment. There is a restaurant too; daily cleaning and laundry services, linen and towels are free to use.
* Grand Midwest Hotel Apartments: An excellent apartment hotel in the heart of the Medina, or Old City with swimming pool, restaurant, self catering apartments for an average rate of EUR 35/Person. Breakfast costs an extra EUR 6.50.
* Al Shams Plaza Hotel and Apartment: In the heart of Bur Dubai, close to the very centre, the hotel is a great offer for EUR 35/ night up to 2 persons. The hotel is close to the BurJuman Shopping centre, offering great Dubai serviced apartments.
* Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments: An all-suite hotel, being very elegant with all the top services a hotel guest can deserve with multiple restaurants, rooftop swimming pool, Cafés at hand and being in the centre of Bur Dubai. Rate starts from EUR 24.50 / Person / Night.
* Corp Executive Al Barsha: A very good offer only some minutes from the centre and from the Jumeirah Beach, with great furnished apartments and a nice swimming pool area, with restaurant and TV in apartments. You will have your own washing machine but cleaning, towels and linen are included in the price, which starts at EUR 28 / Person / Night.T
These were only a couple of examples on the best downtown Dubai serviced apartments. Next time or let it be the first, you are coming to Dubai, do not hesitate to book an apartment in any of the mentioned hotels, it will be worth a lot. Dubai serviced apartments can be found everywhere in town in form of apartment hotels.