The Imperial Residence Dubai is a three star rated luxury apartment hotel. Placed in the central location of Bur Dubai, tourists who are here on an extended stay in the city have access to all the tourist attractions and business centers. The apartment is fully furnished with the feel of a suite and the comfort of “home away from home”. The Imperial Residence Dubai is one of the Bur Dubai hotels providing the ideal place to come back to after a day of mall-hopping and sightseeing. Situated near the hotel are the Dubai Museum, Trade Center Area, Dubai Maritime City, and the Dubai Creek. The Imperial Residence is 15 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport.
The hotel’s 84 rooms are designed tastefully by giving them a royal touch. Though the hotel is for the budget conscious traveler, the splendid flooring and furnishing are regal and stylish. This emphasizes the hotel’s motive of providing the best of comforts to the guests. The hotel has one and two bedroom apartments with centrally air-conditioned rooms. It consists of a living room, the dining area with kitchen and a bedroom.
Every suite has a direct dial telephone, an LCD TV connected to a satellite dish so that tourists can watch all their favorite channels, clean spare towels and linen and fully functional bathrooms with modern facilities. The kitchen is fitted with a cooking range, a microwave oven, a refrigerator as well as utensils, table ware and other types of cutlery. This gives tourists the liberty to prepare their meals at their convenience. A house keeping service is also available on a daily basis. Every room has a washing machine.
If tourists want to work off the stress, they can always do so at the hotel’s swimming pool. Sauna rooms separate for men and women are also available at the hotel. The hotel also has a gym with the best equipments. Guests can work out with the help of aerobics and fitness trainers at the gym. The hotel’s conference or banquet room is called the Imperial Ballroom. The Ballroom is perfect for grand parties or private get-togethers, important meetings and conventions. The hotel provides catering service for these occasions. Other facilities provided by the hotel include safety deposit box, baby sitting services, and a parking lot for vehicles. The reception desk is on call 24 hours a day.
The Imperial Residence Dubai has a wide range of cuisines served at their very own restaurants and bars. The Bordertown is a Tex-Mex restaurant. This restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. The Haveli is an Indian restaurant serving spicy curries, dals and rice varieties from the sub-continent. The ambience and Ghazal music make the dinner a memorable experience. The Pavilion is not just any coffee shop. Apart from serving different varieties of the beverage, it also serves a wholesome breakfast – buffet style as well as delicious luncheons and dinners. The hotel’s pub is called the Hunter’s. It is a typical English pub offering meals and drinks for their patrons. The Noble House is a Chinese restaurant.
Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments is located in a silent street of Bur Dubai, which is one of the most entertaining downtown districts of Dubai. The Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments is a fair accommodation in the downtown offering you lots of walk and hanging around in the area.
The Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments offers 84 furnished one and two bedroom apartments and executive one and two bedroom apartments for a good price. The hotel is a real downtown hotel, which is close to many of the attractions of the Bur Dubai district:
– BurJuman Shopping Mall
– The Dubai Creek with the great water taxis or in one of the traditional dhows, which are sailing on the water of the Creek. Book an evening cruise on one of the dhows with show and dinner.
– The Dubai Heritage and Diving Village
– The Dubai Museum located in the oldest building of the town, which served as a fort.
– The opposite Deira with its colourful souks out of which we must mention the beautiful Textile, Spice and Gold Souks
– The Dubai Maritime City which is soon to be ready will definitely offer another great attraction for the district
– The Bastakiya quarter with its nicely preserved old houses and streets really serves as one of the rate historical sites of Dubai.
– The BurJuman Metro stop is not too far away from the area and you can catch several buses going around the city all day long
– The colourful Ibn Battuta Mall with its various architectural segments and hundreds of shops is a must-see attraction and a colourful shopping centre in one
– The other Heritage site with the Hatta Village is also close to the area
– The great Dubai Grand Mosque, being the biggest mosque of the sheikhdom this monumental building is really worth seeing.
– The Al Maktoum House: the house of the royal family, as big as a castle is also in the area, serving as a museum today.
The Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments belong to the Group Hotel Chain who owns other low-key extra cheap hotels and apartment hotels in the area, just like the Imperial Suites, The Desert Rose and the Rush Inn.
The apartments of the Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments have LCD Television, a nicely equipped kitchen. All the apartments have a nice airy living room area plus a dining corner from which the bedrooms open. The bathroom has shower or bathtub according to request. The apartments have air conditioning. The extra services of the hotel include a smaller swimming pool area, gym with instructors, male and female saunas. The WIFI is quite expensive here costing AED 25/hour. There is a restaurant in the hotel, which serves meals for an extra price.
One bedroom apartment: AED 275
Two-bedroom apartment: AED 400
Executive one bedroom apartment: AED 399
Executive two-bedroom suite: AED 592
The Imperial Residence Hotel Apartments is a good mid-category place with a great location and friendly rates. This is why, its among the better-rated low cost apartment hotels of Bur Dubai.