Breast augmentation is one of the most wanted plastic surgeries for a long time now and its fame does not cease to go down. There are millions of women around the world desiring bigger breasts and therefore breast augmentation is on the offer by all plastic surgeries. In Dubai, the situation tends to be the same. Let’s take a look at some of the best aesthetic surgeries of Dubai where we suggest you to go, together with a handy information on how to deal with plastic surgeries, in case you do not have previous experience.
Dubai, since medical tourism has started to flourish here, has grown out to become the Middle Eastern centre for plastic surgery, receiving a large number of local, Middle Eastern and international clientele. Therefore, today there are dozens of respectable aesthetic surgery clinics that offer all sorts of cosmetic surgery, of course including breast augmentation, to its clients for suitable prices. There are several international clinics and medical centres, especially inside the Dubai Healthcare city, which today gives place for a 100 medical institutes and schools, with the second health complex already being built. There are highly regarded clinics in Dubai, led by international staff of certified and experienced plastic surgeons, such as these below institutes:
• American-British Surgical and Medical Centre
• London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery
• American Academy of Plastic Surgery Hospital
Apart from this, there are also several highly regarded local clinics, such as the Dubai Surgery, Cocoona Clinic, Silkor or Cosme Surge, which also offer quality services for its clients, with regards to breast augmentation. These are only examples, as in Dubai there are dozens of clinics more, each one of them offering sales, packages, extra cheap prices which can easily persuade someone to go and visit a clinic. Needless to say, that low prices shouldn’t be a priority for you, when it comes to an operation, which can even be life threatening. Therefore, before you go on to explore Dubai surgeries, take care to do the following steps:
• Always books multiple meetings at multiple clinics. No matter, if a clinic is great, if you do not find it good for you. Most aesthetic surgery clinics offer one free consultation, which is just right for you to decide which plastic surgeon and clinic you will trust in.
• Check out the clinic, to see if it suits your requirements, by ways of amenities and overall quality.
• If you have come to the right doctor, he will want to discuss every single step they are to take with regards to breast augmentation. He will offer you top choose the right size and filling for you. Pay attention that nowadays, experts do not use the old style silicone, but other fillings which do not cause harm with your body any way at all and in connection, they also make breast feeding possible.
• Pay attention to the fact that a good surgeon is always frank with his or her patients and always tell about the side effects.
• Also, a good surgeon will not encourage you to have a dramatic growth in the size of your breasts.
• A good clinic will be of your help to prepare you for such operation mentally and physically.
• It is always wise to agree on a price before the actual procedure starts.
• Be aware that professional clinics will have at least two pre-operation conversations with you.
Keep yourself updated with the new breast augmentation techniques experts use, which guarantee an extra short post-operation period and use buried sutures that you do need to care about taking out.
Before booking a breast augmentation consultaton also ask whether staff and nurses especially speak English or other language common with yours. If you arrive from abroad, make sure your insurance will cover your operation. International health insurances in the UK and the US usually work this way.